- Swimming, biking, and running workouts emailed to you weekly.
- On-going analysis and tracking of of your fitness progress
- Training zones for your individualized heart rate, pace, and power set up
- Cost: $125 per month for triathlon coaching
- Swimming is $40 per 45 min lesson and $125 for 4 lesson package
I coach open water, masters, as well as private swim lessons for all abilities.
What fun is it to train by yourself?
- Open water swimming group training is FREE!
- When: Saturday mornings 8:00 a.m. for beginners. 8:30 for experienced, long distance swimmers.
- Where: Newton Park- Fort Myers Beach off Strandview Road.
Coach Susan Kelly
It is my job as a coach to unite your talent with the best practices of sport: its art, the science, and the spirit. As Steve Prefontaine stated: To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” I study everything, including you, so you don’t have to. There is no one size fits all in good coaching. The word “competition” gets a bad rap sometimes. Yet, its Latin roots define it as to “strive together”. As such, competition has a valued place in training.
Together, let’s see where GRIT training takes you.